Jape and JapeScape Productions, would like to thank you for your support and generosity during the COVID-19 pandemic.
While things are getting better we are all working hard to get back to normal. JapeScape has announced our Summer Drama Clubs, and we are looking forward to getting started.
Recently some of the parents that have enjoyed the videos over the pandemic, and enrolled their children in our programs have asked how they can show their support and generosity to JapeScape Productions and our staff. As a result I have restored the donations button below. As always and again thank you for your support.
Our Mission is to Model
JapeScape Productions Offers
The Golden Rule & Manners
Themes of non-violence,
Peace and Safety
While teaching creative expression that builds
Confidence – Stage Presence – Acting Skills – Character – Imagination – Originality – Courage
- Music & Movement / Drama for Preschools
- Trained teachers who travel to your site after school
- Teen Electives / Teen Improvs
- Special Last Day Performances
- 1 1/2 to 2 hour Sessions for 6 or 8 weeks
- Flexible School Timing – During or after school, evenings, weekends, holidays, vacations
- Classes held at a variety of venues, including public and private schools, libraries, churches, camps, scouts, bookstores, businesses, birthdays and more
- Works in conjunction with existing programs... so that everyone gets a chance to shine!
- Meets State Curriculum and Standards
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Early Childhood Certification
John “Jape” Payette is based in the Greater North Shore/ Boston area as a Drama Teacher, Director and Personal Acting Coach, Actor, Story-teller, Writer, and Entertainer.
Jape has been in the Theatre Business for over thirty years, including Stage, Voice-overs, Story-Telling, Commercials, TV/Film, & Radio.
Jape is a published author of Scenes for youngSTARS! for grades K-5 and the children’s adventure series, Jape the Grape Ape from Outer Space
He’s an accomplished singer/songwriter of original pop and children’s songs.