With COVID-19 preventing our children from attending their normal classes and activities, JapeScape Production is providing on line entertainment via Facebook. (Search for Jape Payette)
If you have been using and enjoying these videos, and would like to make a donation to assist JapeScape Productions continue to provide these songs and videos, please click the donate button below.
Thank you in advance for your kindness. Please stay healthy, and of course, wash your hands.
Our Mission is to Model
JapeScape Productions Offers
The Golden Rule & Manners
Themes of non-violence,
Peace and Safety
While teaching creative expression that builds
Confidence – Stage Presence – Acting Skills – Character – Imagination – Originality – Courage
- Music & Movement / Drama for Preschools
- Trained teachers who travel to your site after school
- Teen Electives / Teen Improvs
- Special Last Day Performances
- 1 1/2 to 2 hour Sessions for 6 or 8 weeks
- Flexible School Timing – During or after school, evenings, weekends, holidays, vacations
- Classes held at a variety of venues, including public and private schools, libraries, churches, camps, scouts, bookstores, businesses, birthdays and more
- Works in conjunction with existing programs... so that everyone gets a chance to shine!
- Meets State Curriculum and Standards
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Early Childhood Certification
John “Jape” Payette is based in the Greater North Shore/ Boston area as a Drama Teacher, Director and Personal Acting Coach, Actor, Story-teller, Writer, and Entertainer.
Jape has been in the Theatre Business for over thirty years, including Stage, Voice-overs, Story-Telling, Commercials, TV/Film, & Radio.
Jape is a published author of Scenes for youngSTARS! for grades K-5 and the children’s adventure series, Jape the Grape Ape from Outer Space
He’s an accomplished singer/songwriter of original pop and children’s songs.