Our Mission is to Model
JapeScape Productions Offers
The Golden Rule & Manners
Themes of non-violence,
Peace and Safety
While teaching creative expression that builds
Confidence – Stage Presence – Acting Skills – Character – Imagination – Originality – Courage
- Music & Movement / Drama for Preschools
- Trained teachers who travel to your site after school
- Teen Electives / Teen Improvs
- Special Last Day Performances
- 1 1/2 to 2 hour Sessions for 6 or 8 weeks
- Flexible School Timing – During or after school, evenings, weekends, holidays, vacations
- Classes held at a variety of venues, including public and private schools, libraries, churches, camps, scouts, bookstores, businesses, birthdays and more
- Works in conjunction with existing programs... so that everyone gets a chance to shine!
- Meets State Curriculum and Standards
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Early Childhood Certification
John “Jape” Payette is based in the Greater North Shore/ Boston area as a Drama Teacher, Director and Personal Acting Coach, Actor, Story-teller, Writer, and Entertainer.
Jape has been in the Theatre Business for over thirty years, including Stage, Voice-overs, Story-Telling, Commercials, TV/Film, & Radio.
Jape is a published author of Scenes for youngSTARS! for grades K-5 and the children’s adventure series, Jape the Grape Ape from Outer Space
He’s an accomplished singer/songwriter of original pop and children’s songs.